Parent Resources & Forms
Your child is attending a school receiving Title I federal funds through the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA). At the beginning of each school year, local educational agencies receiving Title I funds are required to notify parents whose student(s) attend a Title I school that they may request, and the agency will provide the parents on request (and in a timely manner), information regarding the professional qualifications of the student’s classroom teachers, including at a minimum:
- Whether the student’s teacher:
- Has met State qualification and licensing criteria for the grade levels and subject areas in which the teacher provides instruction;
- Is teaching under emergency or other provisional status through which State qualification or licensing criteria have been waived; and
- Is teaching in the field of discipline of the certification of the teacher.
- Whether the child is provided services by paraprofessionals and, if so, their qualifications. If you would like this information, please contact Granada School at (626) 943-3600.